- After the procedure it is expected to see some swelling in the eye area. This should go away in a few days’ time. Meanwhile, apply ice wrapped in paper towels/a wash cloth to the swollen area, during this first 24 hours after the procedure. It can help to reduce the swelling. Do not apply the ice for more than ten minutes.
Bleeding and Bruising
- Some bleeding & bruising may occur during the procedure of the permanent eyeliner. The specialist should tend to any bleeding during the procedure. Patients that continues to bleed after the procedure will need to contact a medical professional.
- Tenderness accompanies the swollen eyes immediately following the procedure of the Eyeliner Enhancement. As with the swollen appearance/area, the tenderness should fade within a few days. Tenderness and a warm, inflamed appearance after the first few days may indicate an infection.
- After the procedure of the Eyeliner Enhancement the new eyeliner will likely appear much heavier, darker, and glossier than you would originally expected. The darker eyeliner color should only last for 6 to 10 days after the procedure, and then fade.
- Although rare, secondary infections such as conjunctivitis can occur due to the Eyeliner Enhancement treatments. After the procedure, the patient use a topical antibiotic ointment to avoid infection. If the patient has an allergic reaction to the topical ointment, he/she should see a medical professional for an antibiotic shots.
- It is low percentage for someone to get an allergic reaction to the Eyeliner Enhancement procedure. There’s been a so few reactions to the pigments that doctors suggest that the patch test be eliminated. A number of people chose to get permanent makeup to avoid the allergic reactions that they have to any regular cosmetics.